On the Life on Pire podcast, Mark Ainley discusses his passion for real estate and what motivates him to run the business. He talks about:
- Mark’s beginnings
- Real Estate in Chicago
- The great systems he has in place for reducing turnover or attrition rates.
- Rental Investments and the two biggest hits to an investor: Vacancy and Maintenance
- Property Management and measures to cut down on repairs and maintenance
- Planning and helpful preventative measures that could help you save a lot of money and headaches during the real estate investment process
- Partnerships and setting expectations and having exit strategies
- How to have a consistent cash flow with investment properties
- 5 questions to ask a potential property manager.
- Do you also invest in properties?
- Do you have insurance? Liability, umbrella, E&O?
- How many tenants have you had to evict? What percentage of your portfolio have you had to evict?
- How much do you have in receivables right now?
- How big is your largest clients? How long have they been with you?
All of this and lots of more in this interview. Mark goes into great detail about property management and strategies to maximize the cash flow on your properties. Sit back and relax to the Life on Pire Podcast.