Your privacy is very important to us. That’s why we have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm and continuing commitment to the privacy of personal information provided by those visiting and interacting with this website.
GC Realty Investment owns and operates www.gcrealtyinvestments.com and associated blogs, webinars, affiliated social media sites and other affiliated websites (taken together, the “Website”). We hold the privacy of your personal information in the highest regard.
Once you visit our Website, you may provide two types of information: Your personal information that we may collect from you or you knowingly choose to disclose and the Website usage information collected on a collective basis as you and others browse our Website.
- Personal Information
- Information our visitors provide by filling in forms or registering to our products, services or newsletters on our website (gcrealtyinvestments.com) by providing us their information, which may include their name, contact info etc. The type and amount of information that we collect depends upon their nature of interaction with us. Occasionally, GC Realty Investments may invite you to voluntarily provide additional information relating to your personal “preferences” and “interests” for the purpose of getting to know you to provide you better services. You can always refuse to give personal information with the understanding that it may prevent you from engaging in certain activities on the Website or receiving certain services from GC Realty Investments.
- If you choose to be in contact with GC Realty Investments via email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. GC Realty Investments might send you newsletters. Occasionally, we may also send you special invitations to educational Webinars/videos or promotional Webinars/videos emails to tell you about new features, request your feedback or to keep you updated with what’s going on with GC Realty Investments. All our emails will contain an “unsubscribe” link on the bottom. Therefore, if you no longer wish to receive emails from us, you may immediately unsubscribe. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, web logs or other communication data and the resources you access.
- Website Usage Information
Like other business Websites, GC Realty Investments Website also utilizes a standard technology called cookies and web server log files to collect information about how our Website is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include browser type, language preference, referring site, the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Website, and the websites visited just before and just after our Website.
- IP Address – We may collect information about your computer, including your internet address, operating system and browser type when you visit us. Your internet address is used to help identify and gather statistical or demographic information about our customers generally. We also use this information for internal system administration to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our website and the customer or user experience.
How do we use this personal Information you provide to us?
The information provided to us through GC Realty Investments website usage might be used to:
- administer our business activities, providing the products and services you requested
- monitor the use of the service, our marketing and promotional efforts and improve our content and service offerings.
- personalize our Website`s content and layout for you
- share with others on an aggregate basis. Personally identifiable information or business information will not be shared with parties except as required by law.
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our Website
- inform you about important changes to our Website, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable. If you do not wish to receive these offers, you may notify us at any time by emailing us at the link provided on the newsletter.
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website, including monitoring private messages sent through our Website private messaging service.
GC Realty Investments discloses information only to those of its employees, agents, managers, contractors and affiliated organizations who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide services to you. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country. By using GC Realty Investments Website, you approve to the transfer of such information to them. GC Realty Investments will not rent or sell your information to anyone. We take all necessary measures to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of your information.
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so. In other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights. We may also disclose account information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms of Service or to protect the safety of our users and the Public.
If the Website (or a significant portion of its assets) is acquired, your information would be considered part of those assets and may be part of those assets that are transferred.
Your Security is important to us
An increasingly common scam—called “phishing”—uses official-looking emails to deceive consumers into disclosing their personal information. The email often directs the recipient to a “look-alike” website of a legitimate business, tricking consumers into thinking they are responding to a valid request.
To avoid getting caught in any of these scams, it is recommended that you remember to take the actions below. We cannot guarantee, however that by taking the below actions you will prevent dangerous spam causing you harm:
Keep your password secret and change it periodically. Never give out your vital account information by email or telephone, unless you initiated the contact.
This Website is owned and operated by GC Realty Investments.
Our registered office is at 796 W. Bartlett Rd. Bartlett, IL 60103.
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our Website contact form, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on (630) 587-7400