A turnkey company finds, acquires, rehabs, rents, and then sells cash-flowing rental properties to the prospective investors. Their services are usually packaged with their own in-house property management company.
This is what sets them apart from other individual property management companies. You don’t have to get your hands dirty by looking for a property, rehabbing it or screening a tenant. Everything is managed by the turnkey investment company.
Why Work with a Turnkey Company?
- If you are a busy individual who is interested in creating passive income without getting involved in the process, buying a turnkey property is the best option for you.
- If you are an out-of-state investor looking to invest in another state, city or area, you can work with a turnkey company who could help you buy and manage a property. You might have to talk to them once a month to ensure everything is running smoothly. Apart from that, everything is managed by them.
- A turnkey company like ours has been buying investment properties for two decades now. We have years of experience and we buy properties exclusively for the investment purposes.
- It allows you to do your own work (day job, business or a stay-at-home parent). Your check gets deposited every month in your account.
How to Choose the Right Turnkey Company?
- Do your research. Check online, talk to people and look for referrals.
- Look for the cities or states you want to invest in. A lot of people don’t want to invest in their own city because the properties are too expensive. If you are one of those, you can find turnkey investment companies in the particular city or state you want to invest in. Talk to them, visit them in person and check the properties. If you are satisfied, start investing.
- You can also check real estate investing forums like BiggerPockets. It’s one of the best places to connect with successful real estate investors.
If you are looking into buying turnkey investment properties in Chicago, sign up for a free private consultation call by filling the form on your right hand side. We would be happy to help!